Ekimetrics is a global consultancy, a pioneer and leader in Data Science.
Founded in 2006, we are +160 in 5 offices around the world.
We are both data native AND human-driven. This is our unique DNA. It’s what makes us different. Essential. Exceptional. In our world, all our business consultants are Data Scientists.
We supercharge consulting expertise with data and technology including AI and Machine Leanring. And we deliver excellence and rigor with a Human Touch to ensure we’re telling the most compelling story. We bring power-tools to all our work: proprietary algorithms, innovative statistics, and machine-learning.
We deploy our business-savvy consultants who work with you, day-in/day-out, thinking laterally, thinking creatively, and always driving to implementation.
We have a young, dynamic, and data-driven environment, with a strong international culture and great offices (our Paris office was nominated as part of a top 10 “Coolest offices in the world”). Ekimetrics offers great career prospects and growth – each consultant has client exposure up to the executive level, works with best-in-class methodologies and technologies and have opportunities for international mobility.
Our office in New York is one of our newer branches, already working with clients on a wide range of projects and industries, and very ambitious about the opportunities and the challenges that the US market has to offer. The team works closely together to build Ekimetrics presence in the US and develop our office culture.
To sustain our rapid growth, we are seeking a Business Development Manager to join Ekimetrics in our New York office.
He/she will report directly to the Chief Revenue Officer and will execute much of our Business Development activities for the US
The business development manager will report to the Chief Revenue Officer. He;She will be a key member of the US management team of Ekimetrics. He/she will be spearheading the growth of Ekimetrics North America as well as collaborating with international teams on global initiatives.
The person we’re looking for is client-centric,and obsessed with driving growth. Passion for detail, innovation, and always focused on Excellence (Ekimetrics core value), the Business Development Manager will bring energy, velocity, capability and creativity to all of our US go-to-market initiatives.
· Partnership activation
· Manage day-to-day partner relations and complex activities including co-marketing, co-selling, pipeline tracking and velocity, and compliance with cooperation agreement.
· Marketing Programs
· Execute regional marketing efforts in collaboration with global marketing
· Manage Sales Process
· Ensure every lead and opportunity within the persons territory is proactively maintained, tracked, and status communicated. Goals include increasing win rate and sales velocity.
· Coordinate RFP responses with prospect and internal resources
· Ability to develop high quality proposals including contributing content, packaging and coordinating content from SMEs
- Proven background on winning sales pursuits and activating strategic alliances
- Possess new business development skills: prospecting, qualifying, presenting, needs assessment and the ability to close business
- Experience in managing, deploying and/or selling advanced analytical solutions in a corporate or professional services environment.
- Ability to drive process and coordinate internal resources.
- Self-motivated, high energy, detailed-oriented individual with a passion for strategic sales, identifying new opportunities and a tireless work ethic
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), as well as listening and presentation skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Autonomy and dynamism in a challenging environment
- Proficient with MS Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), sales reports and CRM systems
- Continuously striving for high performance
- Humble & Fun!
· The position is based in Brooklyn, NYC (but we’re moving to Manhattan in the near term)
· Send your application to email@example.com
· Please include your resume. Unfortunately, Ekimetrics cannot sponsor visas to work in the US.
· Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.