Job Responsabilities :
As a senior consultant, you will be leading challenging projects with international blue-chip clients across diverse industries, building bespoke analytics solutions to answer the key questions and consulting on the findings, including high-profile presentations to senior clients. You will be working in teams of 3 to 6 consultants, on 2 to 3 projects simultaneously.
- The primary focus of the senior consultant’s work will be drive high client value and broaden relationships at the most senior levels with actual and prospective clients and to reinforce/translate this into new business opportunities for Ekimetrics.
- The senior consultant will be leading projects from the first discovery meetings all the way to final recommendations, responsible for gathering and analyzing data, building statistical models, translating quantitative insights into strategic recommendations and delivering the final results as a persuasive story.
- The successful candidate will also be expected to develop the more junior members of the team to be able to do high impact work across core areas of the clients’ businesses.
- Finally, the successful candidate will be expected to drive development initiatives, new thought-leadership, knowledge transfer to junior team members, and continue to build Ekimetrics reputation and brand in the US.
Team management :
- Actively work with team to identify actions to improve engagements
- Retain top performers and support the development of future leaders at Ekimetrics
- Provide visible sponsorship to recruiting, retaining & engaging diverse talent in your organization
- Design and scope new projects, fitting the right analyses to the client questions
- Ensure client's business case is achievable and Ekimetrics has appropriate ability to influence promised outcomes
- Deliver flawlessly – ensure high client satisfaction and make sure that issues are raised and resolves in a timely manner with no surprises
- Present actionable and easy to understanding findings, and drive high levels of adoption within client organizations
- Drive client retention and new business opportunities
The successful candidate will have a balance of marketing/business strategy understanding, client-facing consulting experience, and significant data and analytics expertise. The work will be rooted in the creation of innovative analytic engagements for clients.
The key skills, qualifications, and experiences of the senior consultant will include:
· A Ph.D. or Master's degree in a quantitative discipline such as statistics, applied mathematics, computer science, operations research or business (MBA) from a leading academic institution is preferred
· 4/5+ years of experience in Data Analysis / Modelling / Advanced Analytics in a business setting, preferably in a client-facing consulting-oriented role
· Passion for data, extensive knowledge in statistics or applied mathematics, experience with techniques such as modeling / optimization, and experience in using advanced analytical methodologies to answer business questions
· Experience with statistical software such as SPSS, R, Stata, Python, etc.
· Strong knowledge of marketing and media strategy, and the key questions for the modern CMO
· Excellent communication skills – especially translating complex technical findings into plain language insights and stories for stakeholders
· Demonstrated ability to develop new and lasting client relationships at senior levels, as well as existing relationships across multiple industries
· Team oriented and collaborative working style, both with clients and those within Ekimetrics
· Management experience and demonstrated ability to develop younger talent and build a high performing team
· Project management and delivery expertise
· Passion for joining a small team and desire to help the business grow quickly
What we offer
Competitive package for a Senior Consultant in a management consultancy business in New York.
Position Type: Permanent
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your resume. Unfortunately, Ekimetrics cannot sponsor visas to work in the US.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.